Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogal Warming

Blogal warming is just the opposite of global warming, not related to Nature’s rules.That word doesn’t exist. It is derived from my mind’s dictionary. In fact, people use computers for blogging more than any other work. Thus blogal warming could cause global warming due to overuse of computers. Computer is not a necessity at homes. But people buy them like any other gadgets. Otherwise, it would be a gadget only for office use. Most people surf net randomly to kill the time at homes. Some might be using it for a purpose.

There may be billion or more blogs. I say billion because the numbers above that don’t come to come to mind. I am a total falure in Maths. I will not become a Math-magician Shakuntala Devi. There are all kinds of blogs on the net—writers’ blogs, celebrity blogs, personal blogs, mama blogs, papa blogs, philosophy blogs, group blogs and so on but sleeping in deep slumber will not catch anybody’s eyes. Who will read all the blogs? Blog fever is high among people. Mother- father, brother- sister, grandfather-grandmother, grand son-granddaughter all want to blog. Though there is nothing to write everybody wants to become a blogger. Those who own a computer might have at least one blog.

I started blogging because I have the habit of scribbling something. It started when I started getting old. I wonder if it is a mental disease. But I avoid being addicted to it. I am not addicted to anything either. I make sure I use the PC for a limited time. But the PC takes a lot of my time due to net connection problem. No wonder people are addicted to computers. I myself find it difficult to keep away from it.

When I search randomly some blogs open with nude pictures. Before my eyes could pop out from the socket I close them-bura mat dekho (see not evil). Everything that is useful can be misused. There are blogs showing love—I love this, I love that, I love tea; I love coffee and so on. And there are blogs producing hatred—I hate this, I hate that, I hate kanta, I hate lasoon, I hate Himesh Reshamiya, I hate Iswarya Rai, I hate India, I hate the world and even I hate life. Some websites are like mouse traps, traps me in a state that I cannot move backward or forward. Some information giving websites like Wikipedia is very useful. Some other websites are of no use. When I am alone and sitting close to the PC, I often startle by the sudden out bursting sounds of You-Tube.

To introduce computer to kids is not a good idea. It is not only harmful to their eyes but also their health. They will spend a lot of time playing computer games repeatedly. It will make them lazy and will not be interested in anything else. They may damage its system because they cannot achieve thorough knowledge about it. A little knowledge is dangerous. Children don’t need computer till they finish school. But when computer is there they cannot go without laying their hands on it. It will become an addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment